Before I start let me give a brief knowledge about what is Jquery?
Here client-side script means the script which is commonly written on the page level or comes to form the source.
We also have a server side script which means the code that is not visible( Through inspect, viewing or debugging ) to the users , which originates from some server.These scripts run on the server and will respond to client request via HTTP.
- Its free and open source.
- Supports almost all browsers.
- Its is much easier to use.
- It can be performed on the console level of the page.
- It has object-oriented features and advanced inbuilt methods like grep, filter , map etc which allows you to ease your code.
- It provides a sweet design to a page.
- It gives a healthy validation on-page.
- Ajax: Interaction with database.
- It is highly extensible and SEO friendly.
Jquery, it’s time to master, but how much?
To call any element we need to write more code document.getElementsById(“test-div”);
Code gets easier and reduced.
$(‘. test-div ‘)
**Reach out to us if you have any doubts or need any explanation for any of the points written above.