Check all the great news updates happening all over the world. Without much of the time dissipated you can check out the important news updates from tenOclocks.We have brought up you the best news collected from all over the world. So quickly you can brush up with the daily news when you are too busy to switch on your electronics equipment and spend a part of our time on it
The race for the White House is only getting narrower with Republican President Donald Trump and Democrat challenger Joe Biden waiting with bated breath to clinch 270 Electoral College votes. Biden who is seen leading with 224 electoral votes to Biden against Trump’s 213 as of yet.
Donald Trump’s victory in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania in 2016 had ensured his entry into the White House while Joe Biden has won the states of Wisconsin and Michigan, which have taken him closer to the winning mark of 270 electoral votes. Joe Biden is now 6 electoral votes away from winning the US presidency while Donald Trump is at 214, according to The Associated Press. The final results are yet to come even after an entire day of counting.
No Interim Relief for Arnab Goswami
Republic TV owner and editor-in-chief Arnab Goswami was on Wednesday arrested by Maharashtra Police in connection with a 2018 suicide case. In 2018, an architect and his mother died by suicide over alleged non-payment of dues by Goswami’s Republic TV, a police official said.
- Coronavirus vaccine update: Scientists develop ‘ultrapotent’ vaccine candidate, J&J resumes trial in Brazil
- England: There’s a familiar feeling as England returns to lockdown, but many rules have changed.
- UK: CureVac’s vaccine triggers an immune response, UK begins review for AstraZeneca’s drug.
- UK: Government reports 25,177 coronavirus cases on Wednesday
- India: Bharat Biotech’s Covid-19 vaccine could be launched by February, says ICMR scientist
- World:WHO warns of ‘explosion’ of virus cases in Europe: AFP interview
- Delhi , Arwind Kejriwal: Covid-19 situation deteriorating in Delhi due to rising air pollution
- WhatsApp: The new feature comes with a “disappearing messages” option that will erase chats from the phone of both the sender and recipient after seven days.
- Uber and Lyft shares soar after driver status vote
- Jack Ma’s Ant Group: World’s biggest market debut suspended
- Japan: Gaming giant Nintendo’s profits are soaring as a coronavirus boom in video games continues.
- Work from Home success for an IT field. Companies planning to make it permanently?
- India: Airtel users can avail free YouTube Premium subscription for 3 months.Download Thanks App to avail offer
- Two Cambridge-based companies say the aircraft would provide users with 100Mbps connections.
- Singapore schoolchildren must use Covid-trace tech
- Iphone 12 in real competition with another android phones.
- Tiktok avoids ban in US.
- Xiaomi Mi 10 to get Android 11 Beta soon as Google releases it for Pixel phones
- iPhone 12 series brings secret reverse wireless charging feature for future AirPods, hints Apple’s FCC filing
Top Stories and News
India’s longest burning gas blaze is destroying lives: The blaze that started on 9 June, following a gas blowout in Baghjan area, has raged for about 150 days now, making it the longest such fire in India. Three people have died in trying to contain the fire, which initially forced 3,000 people in neighbouring villages to leave their homes and take shelter in makeshift camps.
Indonesia in recession: Its for the first time in 22 years when Indonessia which is heavily dependent on tourists saw growth fall 3.49% in the third quarter of the year, compared to the same period in 2019.
- Titanic Movie: Elsa Raven, a character actress who appeared in Back To The Future and Titanic, has died at the age of 91.
- 100 whales Saved in Srilanka :
More than 100 whales stranded on a Sri Lankan beach have been guided to the sea in an overnight rescue operation done with the aid of 180 supporters.Three pilot whales and one dolphin died of their injuries following the mass beaching near the city of Panadura, south of the capital Colombo.The rescue was conducted by the navy, with help from environmental protection officers, police and local residents.Congo to all the saviors.
- Teen girl ‘rescued’ from a forced marriage in Pakistan:
13-year-old Christian girl in Pakistan who was allegedly abducted and forced to convert and marry a Muslim man has been rescued, officials said.The recovery of the girl came nearly a month after the girl’s parents alleged that she was abducted by Ali Azhar, 44.
- Formula 1: Saudi Arabia has confirmed it would host its first Formula 1 race in 2021.
- Cricket: West Indies all-rounder Marlon Samuels retires from all forms of cricket
- Cricket: MI goes to the final so Who is going to win the Indian Premiere League this year? Yet again Mumabi Indians.Points Table
- Cricket :A perfect all-rounder and an Australian opener Shane Watson announces retirement from professional cricket.
- Cricket: Velocity all-out for 47 against Trailblazers, lowest-ever in Women’s T20 Challenge
- RugBy U:James Lowe set for Ireland debut after squad inclusion
- Football: Manchester United, Paris Saint-Germain suffered shocking defeats in their group games while Juventus, Barcelona, Chelsea and Borrusia Dortmund registered win in the Champions League on Wednesday.
- Football: American football player Megan Rapinoe gets engaged to partner WBNA star Sue Bird.
- Football: Diego Maradona’s brain surgery successful, football great recovering well
- Tennis: Rafael Nadal becomes the fourth player to record 1,000 ATP Tour wins with victory over fellow Spaniard Feliciano Lopez at the Paris Masters.
- Tennis: Murray and Skupski lose Vienna final
- Badminton:I retire, says PV Sindhu. She has ‘definitely not’.
- Golf: Former double US Open winners Andy North and Curtis Strange believe Rory McIlroy can come in “under the radar” and complete a career grand slam at The Masters.
- Athletics: Coleman banned for 2 years over missed drug test, will miss Tokyo Olympics
- WWE: Randy Orton responded to his loss against Drew McIntyre by attacking Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, the Big Show and Christian in the Legends’ Lounge .
- Athletics: Sprinter Amy Hunt hopes to make the British team for Tokyo next summer. But first, as she explains in her first BBC Sport column, she is adjusting to life at Cambridge University.
Thought of the day:
“Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.”